- What is input device give example?
- What is output device example?
- What are the 10 storage devices?
- What are 5 input and output devices?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- Which device is both input and output?
- What do you mean by input?
- What are the two basic categories of input?
- What is input short answer?
- What are the 20 output devices?
- Is a scanner input or output?
- What are 5 examples of input devices?
- What are the input components?
- What is an input and output device?
What is input device give example?
In computing, an input device is a piece of equipment used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system such as a computer or information appliance.
Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, cameras, joysticks, and microphones..
What is output device example?
An output device is any piece of computer hardware equipment which converts information into human-readable form. Some of the output devices are Visual Display Units (VDU) i.e. a Monitor, Printer, Graphic Output devices, Plotters, Speakers etc. …
What are the 10 storage devices?
Digital Data Storage Devices: 10 ExamplesHard Drive Disk.Floppy Disk.Tape.Compact Disc (CD)DVD and Blu-ray Discs.USB Flash Drive.Secure Digital Card (SD Card)Solid State Drive (SSD)More items…•
What are 5 input and output devices?
Input and Output DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Microphone.Bar code reader.Graphics tablet.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
Computer – Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Joy Stick.Light pen.Track Ball.Scanner.Graphic Tablet.Microphone.More items…
Which device is both input and output?
For instance, a keyboard or computer mouse is an input device for a computer, while monitors and printers are output devices. Devices for communication between computers, such as modems and network cards, typically perform both input and output operations.
What do you mean by input?
In computer science, the general meaning of input is to provide or give something to the computer, in other words, when a computer or device is receiving a command or signal from outer sources, the event is referred to as input to the device.
What are the two basic categories of input?
Language and memoryData and instructionsText and graphicsStorage and commandsFeedbackCorrect. These are the two categories of input. Data can be unprocessed text or numbers, images, etc.
What is input short answer?
1. Any information or data sent to a computer for processing is considered input. Input or user input is sent to a computer using an input device. The picture is an illustration of the difference between input and output. The input example (top) shows data being sent from a keyboard to a computer.
What are the 20 output devices?
OUTPUT DEVICES:Monitor (LED, LCD, CRT etc)Printers (all types)Plotters.Projector.LCD Projection Panels.Computer Output Microfilm (COM)Speaker(s)Head Phone.More items…•
Is a scanner input or output?
A computer scanner is a digitizer, which is a type of input device. … A scanner is only able to send information to the computer and cannot receive information from the computer like a printer (which is an output device).
What are 5 examples of input devices?
10 Examples of Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Touchpad.Scanner.Digital Camera.Microphone.Joystick.Graphic Tablet.More items…•
What are the input components?
The input components would consist of digital devices such as, switches, push buttons, pressure mats, float switches, keypads, radio receivers etc. and analogue sensors such as light dependant resistors, thermistors, gas sensors, pressure sensors, etc. The control unit is of course the microcontroller.
What is an input and output device?
An input is data that a computer receives. … An input device is something you connect to a computer that sends information into the computer. An output device is something you connect to a computer that has information sent to it.